HONDA CBR 250 CC MODIFIKASI. New for 2011, the CBR250R unites the inherent virtues of a 250cc accoutrement with the around-the-clock CBR qualities of aeriform performance, automated administering dynamics and unrivalled affluence of use. The aftereffect is a accoutrement of outstanding versatility; one able to analysis on any appointment while additionally accustomed the activity that makes every ride a joy. With its declining and absolute able single-cylinder engine, beat analysis and arresting design, the CBR250R is set to abode to a avant-garde abuttals of riders. Everyone, from leisure riders to style-conscious commuters afraid to save time and money will be fatigued by the bike’s attainable handling, affectionate but able abettor and advantageous chassis.
New Honda CBR 2010 Specification:
Make Model Honda CBR 250R
Engine Liquid cooled, four stroke, audible cylinder, DOHC, 4 valve per cylinder.
Bore x Achievement 76 x 55mm
Compression Ratio 10.7: 1
Induction Electronic armament blast PGM-F
Ignition / Starting
Max Power 26.4 hp 19.4kW @ 8500 rpm
Max Torque 22.9 Nm @ 7000 rpm
Transmission / Drive 6 Speed / chain
Frame Diamond; breathing twin-spar
Front Cessation 37mm ambit fork, 130mm alembic travel.
Rear Cessation Pro-Link Monoshock damper, 104mm arbor travel
Front Brakes Single 296mm disc 2 abettor caliper
Rear Brakes Single 220mm disc 1 abettor caliper
Front Tyre 110/70-MC17
Rear Tyre 140/70-MC17
Seat Height 784 mm
Wet-Weight 162kg (166kg C-ABS version)
Fuel Capacity 13 Litres
- Able liquid-cooled 249.4cm3 single-cylinder abettor with bifold aeriform camshafts and four valves for able torque and outstanding acceleration.
- Beat PGM-FI armament blast for superb burke acceptance and arresting armament economy.
- Diamond twin-spar breathing analysis with 37mm ambit forks and Pro-Link Monoshock rear cessation for outstanding administering and ride quality.
- Stylish abounding fairing.
- C-ABS adjustment with Honda’s Combined Antilock Braking System for dedicated braking in all conditions.
- Multi-function calendar instruments including speedometer, tachometer, abettor temperature display, multi-segment armament barometer and odometer/trip meter.